Course 40409A 5 days Acerca de este curso This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to design, plan, and deploy the various voice solutions available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling, Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity, Cloud Connector Edition, and on-premises Enterprise Voice. This course will also provide procedures, guidelines, best practices, and other important considerations that will help you implement, optimize, and troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 voice solutions. This course helps students prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-333 “Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015.” Perfil del usuario objetivo This course is intended for IT consultants and telecommunications professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications (UC) and need to translate business requirements into technical architectures and designs for UC solutions. It is also intended for support staff in charge of maintaining UC solutions. The student should be familiar with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and the telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures. Al finalizar el curso
- Describe the various voice workloads available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Assess a network in preparation for a Skype for Business Server 2015 or Skype for Business Online voice solution.
- Deploy and configure a Skype for Business voice solution that combines Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Enterprise Voice.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling.
- Configure on-premises Enterprise Voice functionality.
- Deploy and configure Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity.
- Integrate Skype for Business Server 2015 with non-Microsoft voice infrastructures.
- Plan for and deploy Cloud Connector Edition.
- Configure features that extend Skype for Business Enterprise Voice (on-premises) functionality, such as Location Information Servers and Response Groups.
- Optimize voice communications on a TCP/IP network.
- Use Call Quality Methodology and Skype for Business Server 2015 monitoring tools and reports.
- Troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 Enterprise Voice (on-premises) voice communications.
|Course OutlineModule 1: Introduction to Voice Workloads Designing a Skype for Business voice solution requires the understanding of many technologies. With Microsoft’s latest cloud based voice services, customers now have even more flexibility in deploying a voice solution for their enterprise, but with that flexibility comes further complexities that must be understood. In this module, you will learn about basic VoIP concepts, how they evolved from early telephony technologies, as well as Office 365 services and Microsoft’s entry into the voice world. You will also learn about on-premises and cloud based voice offerings now available as part of the Skype for Business product set.Lessons